How do I approve, deny, or cancel registrants? (Classic)
If your registration is set to manual approval, you have to approve every registrant before they are sent a confirmation email with the join link.
- Sign in to your account at https://global.gototraining.com.
- Click My Trainings in the left menu and select the desired training.
- On the Manage Training page, scroll to the Share Your Training section.
- In the Tracking Registrants field, click Manage or the number of registrants to approve or deny them.
- In the Pending Approval tab, select one or multiple registrants and click Approve or Deny.
- Approved registrants will receive a confirmation email and be moved to the Approve tab. You can still cancel their registration after they've already been approved.
- Denied registrants will be moved to the Deny tab, where you can still approve them if you change your mind.
- To view a registrant's details, click their name.
- Status: Pending Approve, Pending Payment, Approved, or Denied
- Registered: Date that the attendee registered for the training
- Email: Registrant's email address
- To export registration data to Excel, click Registration Report.