Configure Admin Settings in the GoTo Admin Center (classic)
Configure account and product settings for all users in the GoTo Admin Center (classic).
- Manage the account name assigned to your GoTo product account.
- Add and manage settings templates.
- Set your preferred timeout (i.e., 30, 60, or 90 days) for when a user's status is considered inactive.
- Access the Organization Center to manage automated provisioning or single-sign on (SSO).
- Manage email notifications to users (if you are using User Sync only).
- Turn Welcome emails on or off (if you are using User Sync only).
- Create custom default Welcome emails that are sent when new users are added
- Customize the contact info that appears within Welcome emails
- Add and manage custom fields for user details.
GoTo Training Settings
- Customize the branding of catalogs, materials, and registration pages by selecting Edit within the setting pane.
- Manage payment settings for training session by selecting Edit within the setting pane.
- Enable or disable content sharing and co-organizers by selecting Edit within the setting pane.