Configure Admin Settings in the Classic GoTo Admin Center
- Manage the account name assigned to your GoTo product account.
- Add and manage settings templates.
- Set your preferred timeout (i.e., 30, 60, or 90 days) for when a user's status is considered inactive.
- Access the Organization Center to manage automated provisioning or single-sign on (SSO).
- Turn Welcome emails on or off (if you are using User Sync only).
- Create custom default Welcome emails that are sent when new users are added
- Customize the contact info that appears within Welcome emails
- Add and manage custom fields for user details.
Manage email notifications sent via User Sync
If an organization has been set up, admins can control whether Welcome and change email notifications are sent to users via User Sync. If you disable this setting, you will be responsible for informing your users about changes to their account or product access. By default, this setting is enabled. Learn how to customize Welcome emails.
GoTo Training Settings
- Customize the branding of catalogs, materials, and registration pages by selecting Edit within the setting pane.
- Manage payment settings for training session by selecting Edit within the setting pane.
- Enable or disable content sharing and co-organizers by selecting Edit within the setting pane.