Add Logos and Branding
- Sign in to the classic GoTo Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Admin Settings in the left navigation menu.
- Under GoToTraining, select Edit in the Branding section.
- This will launch the GoTo Training Branding page. Here you will see the option to add and update Logos and Page Color. To update logos, select the Choose a GIF, JPG or PNG file hyperlink to choose an image for your header or banner.
- Under Logos, select the Choose GIF, JPG or PNG file link to choose an image for your header or banner. Select the desired file, and then select Open.
- Under Page Color, use the color boxes to select new colors for the background, header and font on the relevant pages. Select a color box to open the color options, select a color and select Choose.
- Note: The maximum size for header logos is 160 x 160 pixels (250 KB). The maximum size for banner images is 600 x 400 pixels (250 KB).
- Select Save Changes when finished.
- There are two ways to remove your changes or reset to the default colors:
- Select Delete under the logo. Note that this action cannot be undone.
- Select the Reset Default Colors hyperlink under Page Color.