Manage Account-Wide Settings
Account admins can configure and manage certain settings that apply to the entire account as a whole (known as "Admin Settings"). Some of these are product-specific settings that will automatically apply all users with access to those products.
Access account-wide settings
- Sign in to the Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Click Admin Settings in the left navigation.
- All account-wide configuration options available to you will be shown. They may vary depending on which products are on your account.
- Add and manage settings templates
- Access the Organization Center to manage automated provisioning or single-sign on (SSO)
- Turn Welcome emails on or off (if you are using User Sync only)
- Create custom default Welcome emails that are sent when new users are added
Note: Feature availability may vary depending on your account type.
- Customize the contact info that appears within Welcome emails
- Add and manage custom fields for user details
Manage email notifications sent via User Sync
If an organization has been set up, account admins can control whether Welcome and change email notifications are sent to users via User Sync. If you disable this setting, you will be responsible for informing your users about changes to their account or product access. By default, this setting is enabled.Learn how to customize Welcome emails.
- Customize the branding of catalogs, materials, and registration pages by clicking Edit next to "Branding."
- Manage payment settings for training session by clicking Edit next to "Payment."
- Enable or disable content sharing and co-organizers by clicking Edit next to "Content Sharing. "
Allow content sharing and co-organizers
To let users add co-organizers to a training and allow them to share training materials in the same storage space, click Edit next to Content Sharing. By default, training materials are only available to the organizer.