Can I share OneDrive documents for activities?
During an activity, organizers can share documents hosted in any file hosting service (e.g., OneDrive, Dropbox) if Google Drive is not the preferred choice.
- Create file(s) you want to collaborate on in any hosting service (e.g., OneDrive, Dropbox). If you plan on using breakouts, create a file for each group with a name you'll remember (for example, if you have 3 breakout groups, create 3 OneDrive documents named "Group A", "Group B", and "Group C). Important: Make sure you have allowed editing access on all files so attendees can make changes to them.
- Upload these file(s) by link to your Materials before the training or during. Important: Make sure you allow access to materials during the training.
- Have attendees open the material that applies to them (if you are planning on using breakouts).
- In the Activity pane of the Control Panel, click Choose an activity.
- Select the number of breakouts, arrange your attendees, and click Break into groups with screen sharing.
- Have all attendees open the material on their computer and assign one presenter in each group to share their screen.
- Start collaborating in real time!