What can I do with my Devices?
Once a device is added to your account and is online you can manage it on the Devices page
- In the Console, go to the Devices page.
Note: If you have multiple accounts select your organization in the top left corner next to the GoTo logo.
- Hover your mouse over a device from your pool and select ... on the right:
Tip: Use the finder in the top left corner to search for a device by name, group or label.
- Select what you want to do with your device:
- Device nickname: You can edit the name of the device.
- Manage files: You can run various file operations between your computer and the managed device.
- Remote terminal: You can open a fully functional command prompt on the remote device without needing to start a remote session.
- Labels: You can add labels to your devices to provide additional information or group similar devices for easy viewing when filtering for a label. Labels appear in the Device list on the Devices page.
- Group: You can add your device to a device group.
- Remove device: You can remove a device any time from your Devices list. Remember that the removal is permanent and cannot be revoked.