How do I Manage the Session History of Tickets in the Console?
View the list of support sessions started from a ticket and attach previous support sessions to the ticket. This session history helps agents have a quick view of what support the end-user has received.
- Sign in to the Console at http://console.gotoresolve.com.
- Go to Helpdesk and select a ticket.
- On the Tools pane on the right, you have the following options:
- Under Support, click Start support session to start an instant remote support session with the end-user. See Starting Instant Support Sessions.
- Under Session history, choose a support session to view its details. You can also replay and download the recording of the support session. To download the video, click in the bottom-right corner of the Recording window and select Download.
To return to your ticket details, go to the Helpdesk page.
- Under Session history, select Add session to ticket to attach previously recorded support sessions to your ticket. On the Sessions list, choose the sessions that are related to your ticket and then click Add.
Click X in the top-right corner to return to your ticket details.Note: If you can't find a session, make sure the proper Date Range is selected.
Result: You don't have to save your changes. Those are applied automatically to the ticket.
For more ticketing-related questions, see our Ticketing FAQs.