Getting Started: Set up Zero Trust
Create a signature key to deploy unattended devices, and remote control or run PowerShell scripts on those devices.
- In the Console, select your profile icon in the top-right corner.
- Select Manage zero trust.
- Select I'm ready for heightened security.
- On the Signature key 101 page, make sure you read the description carefully and select Create signature key.
- On the Create your signature key page, type your unique key.
Remember: Your key must be at least eight-characters long.
- Select I understand that GoTo can't restore a forgotten signature key and click Next.
- If you are not the first agent in your organization, then another agent must verify your request. Download your six-digit verification code or write it down and keep it handy.
Remember: This is the only time you see the verification code. Your admin who approves your signature key request will ask for this code on a separate communication channel, for example in an email. This is an additional security layer to prove your identity before you start sensitive tasks.