What's new in OpenVoice?
This page tracks all the latest OpenVoice features and changes.
Corporate Billing Portal – July 22, 2021
- Ability to Turn Off Automatic Renewal for Corporate Account Subscriptions
- Billing contacts now have the ability to turn off automatic renewal for their annual product subscriptions for their corporate account.
LogMeIn Admin Center (v5.29.0) – January 15, 2021
- All references to the following texts have been updated throughout the Admin Center:
- Seats has been changed to Products on the Manage Users page (for both the Filter category when filtering users and when assigning products to a bulk set of users), updating a user's account role , and within error messages.
- Suppress email notification has been changed to Do not notify users about this change on the Edit User page when a user's product access and/or role has changed
- Logged in and loggedout have been updated to signed in and signed out on the Two-Factor Authentication pane in Admin Settings
- Added feature description to the Custom Field pane in Admin Settings. Learn more about managing custom fields.
- Updated User Status feature so that accurate messaging with further instruction is reflected within their status on both the Manage Users and User Details pages.
- Fixed issue in which the "Status" tooltip window was displayed as transparent on the Manage Users page.
- Fixed issue in which the Custom URL radio button can be selected within the Personal Meeting Room pane in Admin Settings.
- Fixed issue in which the account name value was missing in user invitation emails.
Web Portal – Nov. 24, 2020
- Fixed an issue where users could not access the Minute Usage page
LogMeIn Admin Center (v5.26.0) – October 01, 2020
- Fixed issue that caused overlapping text when resizing the browser and GoToAssist Remote Support is listed among other products under the New User Settings Template pane.
LogMeIn Admin Center (v5.25.0) – September 30, 2020
- New Email Templates Available to All Admins
- All account admins are now enabled to use the new Welcome and Assignment Change email templates, which were introduced to most accounts in a previous release. Admins can view and configure these new email templates within Admin Settings under Email Customizations.
Web Portal – Nov. 7, 2019
- Updated Toll-Free Numbers for China
- A banner has been added that describes our updated toll-free numbers for China. Please note that previous toll-free numbers will remain active.
Active Directory Connector (v220.127.116.119) – Feb. 19, 2018
- Ability to preview changes before running a sync
- Dropped support for Apigee API service
Active Directory Connector (v18.104.22.1689) – Sep. 6, 2018
- New "Auto update" option
- Improvements to user messaging
- ADC operability improvements
What's new in the Active Directory Connector (v22.214.171.1244) – August 16, 2018
- Support for TLS 1.2
- Automatic configuration of service recovery
- Citrix registry keys no longer used
- Replacement of legacy support links
What's new on the web – July 10, 2018
- Fix for deleted recordings still accessible via direct link
What's new on the web – May 14, 2018
- New lighter look and feel for the login window
- Accessibility improvements