How do I remove user licenses from my OpenVoice subscription plan?
Billing contacts can remove user licenses on an existing subscription plan anytime.
- Sign in to the Billing Center at https://billing.goto.com.
- On your desired product, click the Options icon in the upper-right corner, then select Edit Subscription.
Troubleshooting: If you do not see the Options icon, it's most likely because you were on a free trial and it ended. Click Subscribe Now to purchase a OpenVoice subscription plan.
- Use the modals to decrease your number of user licenses and click .
- Review your billing period (beginning today), license count, plan pricing, and total due on the Checkout page.
Tip: Click Edit Order to make additional changes.
- If prompted, enter your payment details and/or add your VAT Number.
- Click Place Order.