What is GoTo Meeting?
GoTo Meeting is a professional online meeting software that makes it easy to connect with people any way you want. Some features include:
- Business Messaging collaboration
- Less note taking with transcriptions
- Instant and scheduled meetings
- Customized team settings
- All-in-one conference room solution
With our paid plans, you have even greater feature access such as the ability to:
- Record all of your sessions – Record any session and store them for attendees to view at a later time. When a session is recorded, the presenter's screen, the audio conference, and any shared applications are included.
- Add co-organizers to help facilitate – Co-organizers can access the same organizer tools and features during the meeting that you do. They can facilitate the session and even start it on your behalf.
- Provide dial-in phone audio for your meetings – Built-in audio options automatically include long distance (toll) phone numbers for over 30 countries. This provides attendees the option to connect to audio via phone.
- Install the desktop app to use additional tools – The desktop app includes great collaboration tools including drawing tools, shared keyboard/mouse control, and multi-monitor screen sharing.
- Host meetings longer than 40 minutes – Don't limit your collaboration because of time. Paid subscriptions plans allow you to host meetings as long as you need, while our free plan is limited to a 40 minute run time.
- Invite more than 3 attendees – Don't leave anyone out! Learn more about hosting up to 100 attendees at once.
- Set up Enterprise Sign On – Allow your employees to log in to GoTo Meeting with the same company identity they use to access their email or sign in to Windows — providing a convenient experience for people and better security for IT. Learn more.
- Integrate Active Directory – Integrate with Microsoft Active Directory through a custom-built tool called the Active Directory Connector (ADC), which manages provisioning policies automatically and consistently. This lets your IT team easily create, update and remove user accounts across the organization. Learn more.
- Get 24/7 phone support – Get help from a real person any time of day by contacting our 24/7 support center.
Learn more about GoTo Meeting, including the various plans and pricing available to you so that you can pick the most suitable option. We do offer a free version that is a great way to get started with quick and easy online meetings, as it allows you and your coworkers or friends to collaborate with high-quality screen sharing, webcams, VoIP audio and chat messaging in one session – all with no download needed. With this plan, you can invite up to 3 attendees.
To get started with this product, see How do I purchase GoTo Meeting and create an account?
Looking for something else? If you are in need of features such as the ability to administer polls, surveys, and tests or the ability to engage your participants with other activities and live stream platforms, consider learning more about GoTo Webinar and GoTo Training where such features are readily available. You can also view a handy comparison chart between all three products before making your decision.