How do I set up GoTo Room with Poly Small?
Follow these steps to successfully set up your Poly Small device.
Learn more about GoTo Room.
Unpack your equipment
Items included in the GoTo Room onboarding kit:
- Intel NUC NUC8i3BEK – mini computer to run or join the GoTo Meeting session
- Poly Studio – audio and webcam device to connect to VoIP audio and broadcast the room to other attendees
- Mimo Touch Panel – mini display to start and join meetings, and manage in-session features
Additional required items that are not included in the kit:
- A small or medium huddle room with a table
- Display screen (monitor or television)
- Ethernet cable
- HDMI cable
Set up your equipment
(a) Intel NUC
- Use the power cable to plug in the Intel NUC to a power outlet.
- Use the ethernet cable to plug in the Intel NUC to an ethernet port in the wall.
- Use the HDMI cable to connect the Intel NUC to the display screen.
(b) Poly Studio
- If desired, use the mounting kit to mount the Poly Studio to the wall.
- Use the power cable to plug in the Poly Studio to a power outlet.
- Use the USB C to plug the Poly Studio to the blue port of the Intel Nuc.
(c) Mimo Vue Control Panel
- Use the primary USB cable to plug the Mimo Touch Panel to the yellow port of the Intel NUC.
- Push the power button on the Intel NUC.
- GoTo Room may automatically update itself after being powered on.
- You're ready to start and join meetings! Continue the setup by customizing the system's settings.