How do I schedule a meeting with the GoTo for Outlook integration?
If you have the GoTo for Outlook add-in, you can attach and remove your session details from a meeting directly from your Outlook calendar.
- In Outlook, create a new appointment or meeting.
- Fill out the fields then select in the upper toolbar.
- Sign in to your GoTo account if prompted.
- Attach the desired meeting.
- Rooms – Use a recurring room you already have and its meeting link.
- Create new meeting – Generate a new meeting ID for this session.
- Select Update meeting to sync any changes then send the calendar invite.
Note: The GoTo for Outlook add-in attaches your default audio! Select Meeting settings to make changes.