How do I record a meeting from GoTo Room?
GoTo Room organizers and co-organizers can record any meeting and access it later from their GoTo Meeting web account.
- Start a meeting from GoTo Room.
- On the touch panel, tap the Record icon. Note: If the Record icon is grayed out, it means either of the following:
- You are using the room license (you start an instant "Meet Now" session). In this case, promote another attendee as a co-organizer to record on your behalf.
- You are an attendee in someone else's meeting. In this case, you do not have recording access.
- You are not signed in as the organizer. In this case, ask another organizer in the meeting to schedule on your behalf.
- The Recording icon will glow.
- Once the session is over, the recording will be available in your GoTo Meeting history.