How do I install the GoTo Meeting Office 365 Outlook Add-In?
The GoTo Meeting Office 365 Outlook Add-In allows you to attach and start meetings directly from your Outlook calendar. You can get the add-in from the Manage Add-Ins page.
|Outlook add-in for Windows||
|Outlook add-in for Mac||
|Outlook add-in on Web||
Deploy the add-in organization wide (admin only)
Install the add-in
- In your Outlook app, click Get Add-Ins in the upper toolbar. If you are running the web version, click the Settings icon and then Manage add-ins.
- Search for "GoTo Meeting" and click Add. If your account is managed by an IT admin, click Admin-managed in the left navigation to search and add.
Sign in to GoTo Meeting
- If you're using the add-in for the first time, you'll need to sign in. From your Outlook app, create a new appointment or meeting.
- Click GoTo Meeting in the upper toolbar.
- Click Sign In.
- Enter your GoTo Meeting email address and password, and click Sign In.
- You're ready to start scheduling meetings from Outlook!
Uninstall the add-in
- In your Outlook app, click Get Add-Ins in the upper toolbar and My add-ins. If you're running the web version, click the Settings icon and then Manage add-ins.
- Click the add-in you'd like to uninstall, then click the Remove icon. If prompted with a confirmation, click Yes.