How do I fix poor, choppy or robotic audio quality?
There are several things that could cause poor audio quality.
I am connected using my mic and speakers (VoIP)
- Try closing all applications you aren't using to free up some bandwidth.
- If you're using a dial-up Internet connection with VoIP, it may cause poor performance. For optimum performance when using VoIP, we recommend using a broadband Internet connection.
- Try running the GoToMeeting Connection Wizard to troubleshoot connection issues.
- If the problem persists, try switching to Phone mode instead.
I am connected using my phone
- Try hanging up and dialing in again to see if it's an issue with the current connection.
- Try using a different telephone to see if it's an issue with the phone itself.
- If the problem persists, try switching to Computer mode (mic and speakers) instead.
If you are still experiencing poor audio quality, visit the GoToMeeting Community forums for troubleshooting, or contact Customer Care by scrolling to the bottom of this article and selecting an available contact option if you need immediate assistance or wish to speak with a representative.