How do I fix poor, choppy or robotic audio quality?
There are several things that can cause poor audio quality.
I am connected using my mic and speakers (VoIP)
Poor network performance, lack of memory or high CPU usage often causes the audio quality to drop, become delayed or sound robotic.
- Try closing all applications you aren't using to free up some bandwidth.
- If you're using a dial-up Internet connection with VoIP, it may cause poor performance. For optimum performance when using VoIP, we recommend using a broadband Internet connection.
- Try running the GoTo Meeting Connection Wizard to troubleshoot connection issues.
- If the problem persists, try switching to Phone mode instead.
I am connected using my phone
If your audio quality is poor while you're using the phone, it is most likely an issue with your telephone service provider.
- Try hanging up and dialing in again to see if it's an issue with the current connection.
- Try using a different telephone to see if it's an issue with the phone itself.
- If the problem persists, try switching to Computer mode (mic and speakers) instead.
If you are still experiencing poor audio quality, visit the GoTo Meeting Community for troubleshooting or select Contact Support to get in touch with our Customer Care team.