How do I change my recording content and security settings?
Organizers have complete control over their content and security settings. This includes recording features GoTo offers, different access levels, and expiration dates.
- Open the GoTo desktop app on your computer or sign in from a browser.
- Select your profile picture in the top toolbar then Settings.
- Select in the left menu.
- Under Content Sharing & Security, choose the desired recording method.
- Save recordings on my computer – The meeting recording will be stored in your computer's Documents folder as a .webm file.
- Save recordings online in the cloud – The meeting recording will be available in your GoTo Meeting account.
- Transcribe recorded meetings – Get a transcript of your recording.
- Detect Slides – Capture slides shared during a meeting and download as a PDF.
- Select who can access the recording.
- Select the default share link expiration duration (this setting can be changed for individual recordings). Recordings are set to expire after a year by default unless it was changed by your account admin.
- Select Save.