Adding Seats to Corporate Accounts
Billing contacts of corporate accounts can add seats to their subscriptions in the Corporate Billing Portal.
Before you begin: Before creating a new order to add more seats to your subscription, you must first accept or reject any existing quotes in the Quotes section. Otherwise, the existing quote will expire immediately and be replaced with a quote from the new order.
Seat add-ons are supported in the following products:
- GoTo Meeting
- GoTo Webinar
- GoTo Training
- GoToAssist v4
- GoToAssist v5
- Sign in to the Corporate Billing Portal at https://link.logmeininc.com/corp-billing.
Tip: Your billing contact User ID is located on an emailed invoice.
- Select the Subscriptions tab in the top navigation.
- Select Add Seats, then update the New Seat Qty field with the total number of new seats you want to add.
- Select Save Cart and Review to review the quote details for accuracy, then select Proceed to Payment.
- Review all of your payment information, and add or update the following as needed:
- Admin Contact — this creates a new/updates an existing admin in the GoTo Admin Center (classic), and assigns a seat to that admin for each product in the quote
- Payment Method
- Billing Address
- When ready, select Save and Proceed to Service Order.
- Review your Service Order Details for accuracy, then select Place Service Order to process the quote.
Note: Your order may take up to 24 hours to be processed.
Result: A confirmation email with receipt is sent to your billing contact email address.
Troubleshooting: If you need additional assistance contact Corporate Account Services.
Article last updated: 30 November, 2022