How do I connect to audio using my phone?
If it's enabled by your organizer for this session, you can connect to the training audio by dialing in from your phone if your internet bandwidth is weak or if you simply prefer to use a phone.
Desktop app or web
- Start or join a training.
- Select Phone as follows.
- Before the session, select Call in using my phone.
- During the session, select .
- Use your phone to dial the number applicable to you.
Troubleshooting: If you don't see your country listed in the app or the invitation, it likely was not enabled by the organizer. Reach out to the them to let them know. In the meantime, connect to the audio using your computer audio. If you're the organizer and don't see the country listed while editing your audio settings, we may not have a local toll number available. View Audio Country List (PDF) for a full list of available countries.
- When prompted, enter the 9-digit access code (same as the meeting ID) and the audio PIN.
Note: The audio PIN links your phone call to the session so that you show as a registered caller and it allows you to manage your audio using keypad commands. This PIN can be found in your Settings.