How do I use visual conferencing?
Better manage your conference calls by visualizing all participants on a conference bridge. Hosts can access the visual dashboard directly from the admin portal or by using the custom URL for the conference bridge.
- A participant and a host pin are required to use visual conferencing.
- Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 are not currently supported.
- Visual conferencing is only supported on systems in the United States (region).
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx. Note: If you don't have admin access, get your visual conference URL from a system admin.
- Click Conference Bridges in the left sidebar.
- Choose the conference bridge that you want to use visual conferencing with.
- From Visual Conference, click Open Visual Conference.
- Enter your host pin.
- Learn your controls. Tip:
- You can enable Show Conference Phone Numbers if you want to see the direct phone number used to access the conference bridge
- From Conference Bridge, you can click Launch Conference from the shortcuts to the right of the conference bridge you want to open.