Want a “mission control” for your conference calls? Visual conferencing allows a meeting host to visualize all participants on a conference bridge; making it easier to manage the call. You can see who’s on the call, who’s talking, lock the room, and even invite, mute, or remove participants. Hosts can access the visual dashboard directly from the admin portal or by using the custom URL for the conference bridge.
- Visual conferencing is only supported on systems in the United States (region).
- A participant and a host pin are required to use visual conferencing. Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 are not currently supported.
1. Log in at my.jive.com/PBX.
2. Open your visual conference room.
If you have admin access:
- Log in at my.jive.com/PBX.
- Click Conference Bridges in the left sidebar.
- Choose the conference bridge that you want to use visual conferencing with.
- From the Visual Conference section, click Open Visual Conference.
If you don’t have admin access:
- Get your visual conference URL from a system admin.
3. Enter your host pin.
4. Learn your controls:
Tip: You have a few other options:
- You can enable Show Conference Phone Numbers if you want to see the direct phone number used to access the conference bridge
- From the main Conference Bridge section, you can simply click the Launch Conference button from the shortcuts to the right of the conference bridge you want to open.