With Google Chromecast, you can publicly display your contact center’s performance data on a TV. By making this information readily available to everyone, individuals can be more aware and make real-time adjustments if performance goals are not being achieved. Before you can launch a wallboard to a TV, you must have a Google Chromecast setup.
1. Using Google Chrome, log in at http://my.jive.com/cc.
2. Click either the Supervisor Dashboard or the Real Time Queues in the left sidebar and then select the queue(s) you’d like to include in your wallboard.
3. Click [APPLY].
4. Click [LAUNCH WALLBOARD] and then select Chromecast.
- If more than two queues are selected, the wallboard will cycle two queues at a time every 30 seconds.
5. Select your casting device.