How do I integrate with Microsoft Teams?
Integrate your phone system with Microsoft Teams. Make calls, manage voicemail, and receive voicemail notifications.
Before you begin: To use the integration, your organization's Teams admin must grant users permission to read Teams profile information in Administrator options.
- Go to Jive Communications in AppSource in Microsoft Teams.
- Click Get It Now.
- Click Sign in and then log in with your Jive credentials.
- In the Integration Dashboard window, click Link Accounts.
- In Teams, select your line in Accounts and Preferences.
- Click Grant Access under Administrator options in Accounts and Preferences to give Jive access to your Microsoft Teams contacts.
What to do next: When you initiate a call from the app, it first sends the call to your desk phone or GoToConnect (the app must be open), waits for you to pick it up, and then finally completes the call to the outbound number.
- Use the dialer in a discussion or group by typing @ in the compose box, clicking on Get bots and then selecting Jive Communications.
- Manage your voicemail from My Voicemails in the Jive chat.
- Make a call by clicking the Jive icon under the compose box.
- Turn on/off voicemail notifications in Accounts and Preferences in the Jive chat.