Integrate your phone system with Microsoft Teams. Make calls, manage voicemail, and receive voicemail notifications.
To use the integration, your organization's Teams admin must grant users permission to read Teams profile information in Administrator options.
This integration is in private beta.
- Open Microsoft Teams.
- After uploading the custom app, click Sign in and then log in with your Jive credentials.
- In the Integration Dashboard window, click Link Accounts.
- In Teams, select your line in Accounts and Preferences.
When you initiate a call from the app, it first sends the call to your desk phone or GoToConnect, waits for you to pick it up, and then finally completes the call to the outbound number.
- Manage your voicemail from My Voicemails in the Jive chat.
- Make a call by clicking the Jive icon under the compose box.
- Turn on/off voicemail notifications in Accounts and Preferences in the Jive chat.