How do I give a user and user group super admin permissions?
Give a user or user group super admin permissions to have full access to your system; including permissions, reporting, billing, and Contact Center.
You must have super admin permissions.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Permissions in the left sidebar.
- From , select the user or user group that needs super admin permissions.
If you remove yourself from as a super admin, a super admin or Jive will need to add you again.
- Check Super administrator from Permissions.
- Click Save.
- To remove a user or user group, hover over the user or user group you would like to remove and then click . Click Save.