Super admins have full access to your system; including permissions, reporting, billing, and all of Jive Contact Center. With great permissions, comes great responsibility—so limit these users to only those that need it.
1. Log in at my.jive.com/PBX.
- You must have super admin permissions.
2. Click Permissions in the left sidebar.
3. From the General tab > General Permissions section, select the user or user group that requires changes.
4. Check Super administrator (Permissions).
- If you remove yourself from as a super admin, you will need to contact a super admin or Jive to be added again.
5. Click [SAVE].
Tip: To remove a user or user group, hover over the user or user group you would like to remove and then click the trash icon. Click [SAVE] when you are done.