How do I download and install Jive View for Mac?
See a comprehensive picture of your phone’s network in real-time with Jive View.
- macOS Mojave, macOS Catalina
- Internet/Outbound HTTPS (TCP Port 443) Access
- The software uses the Qt Development Frameworks, a third party software library owned by The Qt Company licensed under the GNU LGPL v2.1 license. The source can be downloaded here.
- Download Jive View for Mac.
- Open and run the downloaded .dmg and then double-click the installer icon and follow the on-screen instructions. Note: Make sure to read the License Agreement carefully.
- Open Jive View.
- Click the Jive icon in the menu bar and then click Show Jive View Client.
- To test your network, go to Test and verify Jive Servers link displays Success.
This indicates the tool can report network data back to Jive, not that the phones are working.
- From System, write down your Passphrase and then contact Customer Support with the code, and they will run the tests with you.