How do I test my network with GoTo Network Test?
Use the standalone version of GoTo Network Test to check your network performance with our GoTo products.
- If you are using the desktop version of the GoTo app, GoTo Network Test is already built-in, view Test Your Network in the Desktop GoTo app.
- If you are not using the desktop GoTo app, you will need to first install the standalone version of GoTo Network Test on a computer that is directly connected to the network you’d like to test.
- Open GoTo Network Test from your system applications.
Result: The GoTo icon will appear in your menu bar (Mac) or taskbar (Windows).
- Open the GoTo Network Test drop-down menu.
Operating System How-to Mac Select the GoTo icon in the menu bar. Windows Right-click the GoTo icon in the notification area of the Windows taskbar.Note: You may have to select Show hidden icons if your icon is hidden.
- Choose Launch pre-qualification test — the test will launch in new browser window and may take a few minutes.
- After the test is complete, select the product tabs at the top to see how your network is performing with various GoTo products.
- If your network test results show any issues, please contact your internet service provider to review your network connectivity.