How do I delete a user's data?
Users can permanently delete their data, giving them more control over their privacy.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- To remove voicemails:
- Click Lines, Ring Groups, or Shared Voicemail from the left sidebar and then select the extension that needs data removed.
- From , click Clear Voicemails and then confirm by clicking Clear.
- To remove SMS messages:
Note: This will remove the copies on Jive's side only. If messages were sent to numbers outside of Jive, copies of the transcript would be kept by the other carrier's involved.
- Click Phone Numbers from the left sidebar and then select the phone number that needs data removed.
- From , click Clear SMS and then confirm by clicking Clear.