How do I delete a user’s personal data?
Users can permanently delete their personal data, giving them more control over their privacy.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- To remove voicemails, click Lines, Ring Groups, or Shared Voicemail from the left sidebar and then select the extension that needs data removed.
- From Voicemail > Privacy Options, click Clear Voicemails and then confirm by clicking Clear.
- To remove SMS messages, click Phone Numbers from the left sidebar and then select the phone number that needs data removed.
- From General > Privacy Options, click Clear SMS and then confirm by clicking Clear. Note: This will remove the copies on Jive's side only. If messages were sent to numbers outside of Jive, copies of the transcript will be kept by the other carrier's involved.