Learn how to do the most common functions on your phone.
Automatically forward incoming calls to an internal extension or external number.
- Press the Fwd all softkey.
- Enter the internal extension or external number to which calls will be forwarded.
- Press the Accept softkey (to disable call forwarding, change the call forward mode to Fwd off). Tip: While your phone rings, press the Decline softkey to forward the incoming call to your voicemail.
Do Not Disturb (DND)
Stop your phone from ringing and send all incoming calls directly to voicemail.
Check your voicemail from your phone.
- Press *99.
- Dial your password (default 0000).
Download your Voicemail Menu Guide.
Assign regularly dialed numbers to additional line keys on your phone.
Speak with two parties simultaneously by creating a mini-conference call on your line.
- While on an active call, press Conf softkey.
- Dial the internal extension or external number to add to the conference.
- Wait for the second party to answer, and then let them know that you would like to add them to a 3-way call.
- Press the Call softkey.
Place a current call on hold and speak with the destination party before transferring the call.
- While on an active call, press the Transfer softkey.
- Dial the internal extension or external number.
- Speak with the destination party. Tip: To cancel a warm transfer, look for the Cancel or EndCall softkey. This will take you back to the original call, or allow you to resume.
- Press Transfer again.
Transfer a call to another party without speaking to them first.
- While on an active call, press the softkey.
- Select the blindxfer softkey and then dial the internal extension or external number. Tip: To transfer a call directly to voicemail, dial 0 + extension.
Place a call on hold while you take some time to look up an answer to a question or answer another call.
- Press the Hold softkey.
- Press the Resume softkey to retrieve the call.
Choose a new ringtone for your phone or assign a different ringtone to each of your lines.
- Press the Settings softkey.
- Select .
- Select the desired ringtone (press the Play softkey to sample ringtones).
- Press the softkeys.Note: This device supports silent ringtones.
This device does not support this feature.
Call Handling Features
- Warm Transfer
- Blind Transfer
- Do Not Disturb (DND)
- Call Forward All
- Call Forward Busy
- Call Forward No Answer
- Intercom (* + ext)
- Multi-way Calling
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- Call Waiting
- On-hook Dialing
User Interface Features
- Adjustable Ringer Volume
- On Device Directory
- Call Logs
- LDAP Directory
- 1 SIP Account
- Mute Button
- Black & White Display
- Message Waiting Indicator (MWI)
- Caller ID (CID)
- Shared Line Appearance (SLA)
- Time/Date Display
- On-Screen Message Display
Network & Provisioning
- On Device Ethernet (PoE)
- Cisco Multicast (up to two group subscriptions supported)
- Web Interface Provisionable
- Secure Provisioning
From the Phone Menu
Learn how to provision your phone from the phone menu.
- Press ... softkey twice.
- Select .
- Enter http://‹domain›.onjive.com/p/$MA for the Profile Rule. Note: Replace ‹domain› with your unique domain (found in parentheses at the top of the admin portal dashboard).
- Press Resync.
Reset Secure Provisioning
After you factory reset a phone, you’ll need to reset secure provisioning from the admin portal so it can reconnect.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Devices in the left sidebar and then choose the device that needs secure provisioning reset.
- From , click Reset.