The Reports feature provides various pre-configured reports that allow you to analyze portal and representative performance, service metrics and customer feedback. Report data is only stored for 90 days.
Additionally, representatives can run pre-configured reports based on their own support sessions if they are granted permission to this feature by a company or team manager. Report data is only stored for 90 days.
Available reports for managers with Management Center access
- Concurrent Usage Report - Displays maximum number of HelpAlert logins used concurrently during the selected time period
- Connection Code Report - Identifies the status of generated connection codes (Phone Mode only)
- Customer Survey Report - Displays customer feedback details and summaries
- License Usage Report- Displays maximum number of available HelpAlert logins per team
- Manager Login Activity Report - Displays all log-in events as well as the time spent logged in
- Missed Queries Report - Lists details for abandoned, ignored, declined and disconnected queries
- Rep Login Activity Report - Displays all log-in events as well as the time spent logged in
- Rep Performance Report - Displays representatives' session totals, times and resolutions
- Rep Survey Report - Displays representative feedback details and summaries
- Session Arrival Report - Displays query details categorized by arrival time broken into half-hour intervals
- Session Detail Report - Lists details for all postings, including missed queries
- Session Transfer Report - Lists sessions transferred from one portal or representative to another
- Silent Monitor Report - Displays summaries of Silent Monitor use
- Snapshot Summary Report - Lists summaries of overall performance across representatives, portals and teams
Available reports for representatives with Management Center access
Representatives that have been granted Management Center access can generate the following reports:
Create a report
- Click Reports in the left-navigation.
- On the Reports tab, configure the following options:
- Type - Select the type of report to generate.
- Date Range - Select an automatic time span, or set specific start and end dates.
- For - Choose the focus of the report by selecting Representatives, Teams or Portals from the drop-down menu. Make multiple selections by holding down Ctrl on your keyboard or clicking Search to open a new window.
- Format - Select the type of file to generate (.html, .xls, .xlsx, .txt or .pdf).
- Click Generate Report.
Note: Because reports open via pop-up windows, they may not generate properly if you have pop-up blocking enabled in your web browser.
- If you attempt to generate a report using the "Date Range: Begin/End Dates" drop-down menu, then selecting a "Begin Date" and "End Date" for session data outside of the date range allowance, you will encounter a message, 'session data is only stored for 90 days. Date range begins too far in the past."
Save a report
The My Reports section allows you to save customized parameters for frequently run reports. To define and save a report, you must first establish the report settings.
- Complete Steps #1 - 2 of Create a report (listed above).
- Instead of clicking the Generate Report button, enter a name for the report and click Save Report.
Note: You can also set up recurring reports to be automatically emailed to you. See Enable Scheduled Email Delivery for more information.
- The report appears in the My Reports list at the bottom of the page and remains available for 90 days. See Edit, run or delete a saved report for next steps.
Edit, run or delete a saved report
- Click Reports in the left-navigation.
- Use the My Reports list at the bottom of the page to do the following:
- Run a saved report - Select the report and click Generate to generate a report based on the newest data.
- Edit a saved report - Select the report and click Edit to modify the parameters of the saved report.
- Delete a saved report - Select the report and click Delete to remove it from the list.