Session Arrival Report
The Session Arrival Report shows the number and summaries of incoming customer postings by the half-hour.
- Interval: 30-minute time intervals for a 24-hour period
- Questions Submitted: Number of sessions requested by customers during the 30-minute time interval
- Questions Posted: Number of questions posted to the queue or broadcast to all representatives during the 30-minute time interval
- Sessions Started: Number of requests that were handled by representatives during the half-hour period
- Sessions in Progress: Number of sessions where customers and representatives are currently connected in session
- Successfully Finished: Number of sessions completed during the half-hour period
- Average Speed of Answer (ASA): Average time it took for representatives to answer a query once it had been posted or broadcast; the calculation differs slightly by mode:
- Web Mode - The elapsed time between the customer's request and the representative's response.
- Queue Mode - The customer download process is removed from this calculation.
- Max Wait: Longest wait time for a posting during the 30-minute time interval; this metric includes all missed queries, not just those that were successfully answered
- Avg. Session Duration: Average amount of time that representatives were in session with a customer during the specified half-hour period
- Max Reps Available: Number of representatives who logged in to HelpAlert across all portals during the specified half-hour period
- Download Error (Pre-Post): Number of customers who unsuccessfully downloaded the support software prior to connecting to GoToAssist Corporate servers
- Connection Error (Pre-Post): Number of customers who unsuccessfully connected to GoToAssist Corporate servers
- Download Error (Posted): Number of customers who unsuccessfully finished downloading the support software after connecting to GoToAssist Corporate servers
- Connection Error (Posted): Number of customers who unsuccessfully connected to a representative
- Declined By Reps: Number of queries refused by representatives
- No Rep Response: Number of queries that timed out due to no representative response
- Customer Abandoned: Number of customers who abandoned their postings by closing out of the connection page after the query had posted to a representative
- Rep Cancelled: Number of queries terminated by representatives after connecting
- Pre-Session Technical Issues: Number of customers who unsuccessfully connected due to unidentified errors
- In-Session Technical Issues: Number of customers who disconnected due to unidentified errors while in session