Step #2: Add and Configure the LogMeIn Parent App in Okta
Add the LogMeIn parent app and configure single sign-on settings.
- Add the LogMeIn parent app.
- Sign in to your Okta admin portal.
- In the left navigation, select .
- Select Browse App Catalog.
- Search for and select LogMeIn, then click Add.
- On the General tab, for the "Application label" enter a name (e.g., GoTo App).
- For the "Application visibility" settings, enable both of the Do not display application icon... settings.
- Select Next.
- On the Sign-On Options tab, select .
Result: The Parent Application Configuration instructions display.
- Configure single sign-on for the LogMeIn parent app.
- Open a new web browser tab or window.
- Sign in to the Organization Center at https://organization.logmeininc.com.
- With the "Parent Application Configuration" instructions open on your other web browser tab, enter and/or configure the following settings:
Setting Instructions How would you like to configure your SAML IDP? Select Manual. Sign-in page url Copy the "Location URL" value from the "Parent Application Configuration" instructions, then paste within this field.Remember: This value will also be used later in Step #4: Create Bookmark Apps for GoTo Products. Sign-in binding Select Redirect. Sign-out page url (optional) Copy this value from the "Parent Application Configuration" instructions, then paste within this field. Sign-out binding Select Post.Note: If you are configuring Single Logout, you also need to enable Single Logout in Okta (see Step #12 below). Identity Provider Entity ID Copy this value from the "Parent Application Configuration" instructions, then paste within this field. Verification certificate Copy this value from the "Parent Application Configuration" instructions, then paste within this field.Note: The verification certificate must include the following format (replace "Value added here" with the actual value):
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- Value added here -----END CERTIFICATE-----
My identity provider has been updated with the new domain Enable this setting.
Result: If you are not configuring Single Logout settings, proceed to the next article.
- If you configure Single Logout, enable Single Logout in Okta (optional).
- Go to https://link.logmeininc.com/saml-cert to download and save the SAML certificate.
- Return to the Okta admin portal, then select the Sign On tab for the GoTo parent app.
- Select .
- Select Browse to locate the SAML certificate you downloaded and saved earlier, then select Upload to upload it to Okta.
- Select Save.