Step #3: Configure Provisioning Settings for the LogMeIn Parent App
Configure the user provisioning settings to automate user account creation, deactivation, and/or updates that will be passed from Okta to the LogMeIn parent app.
- Configure provisioning settings for the LogMeIn parent app.
- In the Okta admin portal, go to in the left navigation.
- Search for and select the LogMeIn parent app.
- Select the Provisioning tab.
- Select Configure API Integration.
- Enable the Enable API Integration setting.
- Select Authenticate.
Result: You are redirected to the classic GoTo Admin Center.
- Sign in with your GoTo account credentials.
- When prompted, select Authorize on the Okta Connector.
Result: You are redirected back to the Okta admin portal, and a confirmation message displays that the integration authenticated successfully.
- On the Provisioning tab, select To App in the left navigation (under Settings).
- Enable any of the following desired settings:
- Create Users
- Creates or links a user in GoTo when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update User Attributes
- Okta updates a user's attributes in GoTo when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in GoTo.
- Deactivate Users
- Deactivates a user's GoTo account when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Select Save.