Order New Phone Numbers
Order new numbers
- If you are not already, sign in to GoTo Admin.
- From , select + Order new numbers.
- Select your region.
- For Local numbers, enter your desired area code. For Toll-free numbers, choose the desired starting number(s) for the toll-free number. Then select Search for numbers to see a list of available phone numbers to +Add.
- Optional: Add Caller ID name to your phone number(s). Then select Next.
- Optional: Add Directory listing to help make it easier for your customers to reach out to you.
- Carefully review and verify your port order and ensure all the details are accurate before selecting Place order.
PBX Administration (classic)
Order a new or temporary number
Check which numbers are available and place an order for local, toll-free, or vanity numbers. Only available in the United States and Canada.
- Sign in to PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Select Phone Numbers in the left sidebar and then select Order New.
Note: If you get a message that there are no numbers currently available, please continue to complete the online steps. Doing so will place a manual order with our Telecom team on your behalf.
- Optional: If you order a number for temporary use, please email firstname.lastname@example.org when you are ready to remove the phone number(s) from your account.