Manage Account Info for Users
Admins can access any user's details to manage their account and product information from the User Details page.
Important: Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new GoTo Admin experience. The article below is meant for admins who use the GoTo Admin Center (classic) at https://admin.logmeininc.com to administer their account. If you're an admin who uses GoTo Admin at https://admin.goto.com, please refer to How do I change a user's settings?
- Sign in to the GoTo Admin Center (classic) at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Manage Users in the left navigation menu.
- Find the desired user and select their name to open the User Details page.
- Update user information, including group assignment, and language, and time zone
- View user status – Active, Inactive, Invite sent (# of invitations sent), or Suspended
- Manage custom fields
- Manage user's feature settings
- Update user's products and roles