How do I upgrade to the Redtail integration version 2?
Upgrade your GoToConnect Integration for Redtail to the new version.
About this task:
Note: Call history will not transfer from the old version to the new version. Before upgrading, you may want to make your own record of calls and add call notes or activities from your call history.
- Uninstall the current Redtail integration version.
- Download and install GoToConnect Integration for Redtail for your operating system:
- Open GoToConnect Integration for Redtail and then click Sign in to log in with your GoToConnect credentials.
- Click Link Account to launch the Integrations Dashboard.
- In the new window, enter your Redtail Username and Password and then click Link Accounts. Note: If you change your Redtail password or update the GoToConnect Integration for Redtail app, unlink your account and then link the accounts again.
- Click in the left sidebar and then choose your Line.
What to do next: When you initiate a call from the app, it first sends the call to your desk phone or GoToConnect (the app must be open), waits for you to pick it up, and then finally completes the call to the outbound number.