How do I integrate with Redtail?
Integrate your phone system with Redtail. Each time you make or receive calls, GoTo Connect Integration for Redtail automatically looks for any customers that match the caller ID and logs the call with options to add a contact, view last notes, and add new call notes or activities.
- Download and install GoTo Connect Integration for Redtail for your operating system:
Note: If you are upgrading to the new version, call history will not transfer. Before upgrading, you may want to make your own record of calls and add call notes or activities from your call history.
- Open GoTo Connect Integration for Redtail and then click Sign in to log in with your GoTo Connect credentials.
- Click Link Account to launch the Integrations Dashboard.
- In the new window, enter your Redtail Username and Password and then click Link Accounts.
Note: If you change your Redtail password or update the GoTo Connect Integration for Redtail app, unlink your account and then link the accounts again.
- Click in the left sidebar and then choose your Line.
What to do next: When you initiate a call from the app, it first sends the call to your desk phone or softphone (the app must be open), waits for you to pick it up, and then finally completes the call to the outbound number..