How do I give a user and user group super admin permissions?
Give a user or user group super admin permissions to have full access to your system; including permissions, reporting, billing, and Contact Center.
- Sign in to PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Select Permissions in the left navigation menu.
- From , choose the user or user group that needs super admin permissions.
If you remove yourself from as a super admin, a super admin or support will need to add you again.
- Check Super administrator from Permissions.
- Select Save.
- Optional: To remove a user or user group, hover over the user or user group you would like to remove and then select . Select Save.