How do I give a user and user group admin permissions?
Give a user or user group admin permissions to have access to modify everything in your system except for permissions.
- Sign in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Select User Groups in the left navigation menu and then choose the Administrators user group.
- Make sure this group has Configure PBX permissions.
- From Members, select the user or user group that needs admin permissions.
- Save your changes.
- Optional: To remove a user or user group, hover over the user or user group you would like to remove and then select . Save your changes.