How do I enable or disable products for multiple users (bulk change)?
Manage the products assigned to multiple users at once.
- Sign in to the classic GoTo Admin Center classic GoTo Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Manage Users in the left navigation menu.
- Select Select all < # > to select all users in your account.
- Select specific users manually.
- Use the "Filter category" and "Filter by" drop-down menus to narrow down your selection of users (e.g., by user group, role, etc.).
- Use the Search field to look up users and select them.
- Select Manage Products in the lower navigation menu.
- Use the checkboxes to specify which products the users should be able to access. Note: The selection(s) you make will replace the products that a user currently has assigned. If all boxes are unchecked, products will be removed and the user will appear with a "Suspended" status (as you have removed all products from their user account).
- If desired, check the box for the Do not notify users about this change setting.
- Select Apply Changes when finished.
Result: The users will receive an email notification informing them of the changes to their product access (unless the Do not notify users about this change setting was enabled when their product access was updated).Note: If you are enabling GoTo Meeting, GoTo Webinar, GoTo Training, and/or OpenVoice for the first time on your users' accounts, they will still receive a separate email containing information on how to get started with using the product – even if the Do not notify users about this change setting is enabled.