How do I manage my users?
- If you are not already, sign in to your admin portal.
- From , can view a list of all your users and various details about each user.
- Optional: Choose your viewing preferences:
Viewing preference How-to Customize the table settings Select to customize the table settings in this overview. Filter the list Select to narrow down the list by product, role, or status. Sort the list Select a column header.
- Choose what you want to do:
Option How-to Add a new user Select Add user to add a new user to your account. Apply bulk changes for users
Important: Unless you uncheck Send product change notification email before you save changes made to users, they will be notified of your actions. If you are enabling GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, or GoToTraining for the first time on any user, they will receive a separate email to help them get started with that product, regardless if you uncheck Send product change notification email.
- Select the top checkbox next to the Name field to select all users or individual checkboxes next to specific users
- Select to add to user groups, to delete users, or to manage products, change settings and roles, resend invitations, reassign meetings, or suspend users.
Download a list of all user's phone settings Export a user extension report. Download a list of users
- Select the top checkbox next to the Name field to select all users or individual checkboxes next to specific users.
- Select to download your user list to an excel or html file.
Manage a user's settings Select a specific user to view more details and manage their settings.Tip: If you drill down to a specific user, you can use the breadcrumb on the top-left to go back to the main list or use the arrows to navigate each user's detail page.