How do I delete a user's data?
Admins can permanently delete user data, giving them more control over their privacy.
Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new admin experience. The article below is meant for admins who use https://my.jive.com/pbx to administer their account. If you're an admin who uses https://admin.goto.com, please visit our GoTo Admin support site for help.
- Sign in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- To remove voicemails:
Note: This will remove all voicemails, greetings, and other associated data on the mailbox.
- Select Lines, Ring Groups, or Shared Voicemail from the left sidebar and then select the extension that needs data removed.
- From , select Clear Voicemails and then confirm by selecting Clear.
- To remove text messages:
Note: This will remove messages on our side only. If messages were sent to external numbers, copies would be kept by the other carriers involved.
- Select Phone Numbers from the left sidebar and then choose the phone number that needs data removed.
- From , select Clear Messages and then confirm by clicking Clear.