How do I manage my phone numbers?
View and manage all of your phone numbers in one place.
Rates vary by number type and country. check your initial quote for your specific pricing. If ordering a different number type than originally quoted, the standard rates will be applied. The ordering process below is the same regardless if the number will be permanently or temporarily used.
- If you are not already, sign in to GoTo Admin.
- From , view a list of all your numbers.
- Optional: Choose your viewing preferences for the list:
- Customize list: Select .
- Sort list: Select a column header.
- Choose what you want to do:
- Port existing phone numbers: Select Port existing numbers to transfer your phone numbers from your previous provider. This feature is only available in the United States and Canada at this time. If you do not see this option, please select the Contact Support button in this article.
- Order new phone numbers: Select + Order new numbers to add temporary or permanent phone numbers to your account.
- View usage for all phone numbers: Select View usage to view a summary report of all usage.
- View usage for a single phone number: Select the phone number, and then View usage on the top-right.
- View details: Select a specific phone number to view more details and/or manage its settings.
Tip: If you drill down to a specific phone number, you can use the breadcrumb on the top-left to go back to the main list or use the arrows to navigate each phone number's detail page.
- Route a phone number: Refer to How do I route a phone number? for detailed steps.
- Delete a phone number: Choose the phone number, and then select .
Note: Customers under contract for a set number of phone numbers will not be able to lower their monthly bill beyond the contracted amount. You can reactivate the number at any time during this 30-day window by opening the phone number detail page and then selecting Reactivate in the top right. After the 30 days, the number is permanently deleted.