How do I change my current GoTo Training subscription plan?
The billing contact for your account can modify your GoTo Training subscription plan at any time to unlock advanced features, add additional user licenses, or change your billing period.
When you make changes to existing subscriptions, the changes will take effect immediately and will be automatically adjusted and pro-rated against your current account balance. Please note that you can reduce the number of user licenses online, but if you wish to downgrade your subscription plan tier select Contact Support for help.
Note: Some billing contacts sign in to the Billing Center at https://billing.goto.com to manage their GoTo Training billing info themselves. However, other billing contacts for larger accounts (referred to as "corporate" accounts) typically work with their dedicated GoTo representative (or by contacting Corporate Account Services) to manage their account on the Corporate Billing Portal at https://link.goto.com/corp-billing. If you see something different than the steps shown below, please see Corporate Billing Portal FAQs for your account type.
- Sign in to the Billing Center at https://billing.goto.com.
- On your desired product, select in the upper-right corner, then choose Edit Subscription.
Attention: If you do not see the , it means you had a free trial plan and it ended. Select Subscribe Now to purchase a GoTo Training subscription plan.
- Choose the plan that's right for you, update license count, and/or a billing plan frequency.
- Review your Order Summary at the bottom of the page, then select Proceed to Checkout.
Note: If there are already items in your cart, the Add to Cart option will be displayed instead of the "Proceed to Checkout" option. Select .
- Review your billing period (which will start today), license count, plan pricing, and total due on the Checkout page. If needed, select Edit Order to make additional changes.
Note: If your new plan selection increases your subscription price, you will be prompted to enter your payment details and/or add your VAT Number.
- Select Place Order.
Results: You have changed your subscription plan, and your new billing period begins today.
What to do next: If you increased your number of user licenses, don't forget to assign them to your users so they can log in to GoTo Training. Learn more at How do I enable or disable products for a single user?.