Why can't I access my account?
There are a few reasons why you can't log in and access your account. See below for troubleshooting tips.
You might be entering the wrong password.
- Try resetting your password.
- Try typing the password somewhere else where it is visible (such as Notepad or a Word Document), then copy/paste into the password field once you are positive that there are no typos.
- Make sure your keyboard's Caps Lock or Num Lock isn't on.
You might be entering the wrong email address.
- Try using another email address that the account might have been created under.
- Contact Customer Support (by clicking a contact option at the bottom of this article) to have them help you identify which email address is actually associated with your account by verifying all required billing information (if applicable) or via email verification.
- New accounts may initially work since you are automatically logged in, but you may later find that you cannot log in because there was a typo in the email address used at sign up. Customer Support can verify the correct email address was used.
- If additional users have been allowed to access the account, they may have changed the login information on the account, including both the password and email. Customer Support may be able to find the account by the associated credit card number on file if no account is found.
You might not have an account.
If you were invited to join a GoTo Meeting, GoTo Webinar, or GoTo Training session as an attendee, you do not need an account and do not need to sign in.
Your account may have expired.
Your trial or paid subscription may have lapsed. Reactivate your subscription plan to continue using GoTo Webinar.
Your account might be suspended or deleted.
It's possible that all products were removed from your account, or your account has been deleted by an administrator on the account. For either scenario, you will encounter a message, "You currently don't have any products" when you are redirected to the My Account page at https://myaccount.logmeininc.com.
- Check your email inbox for a notification from email@example.com indicating that your administrator has removed privileges from your account.
Note: It is possible to have an administrator account with no products assigned in order to access and use the classic GoTo Admin Center. In this case, you would encounter the same message above.
- Contact Customer Support (by clicking a contact option at the bottom of this article) to have them verify whether your account is active.