How do I practice a webinar?
Organizers can start an event in practice mode before actually starting the live session. This allows you to run through the event with other panelists and organizers to perfect it without attendees. If you practice an event up until its scheduled start time, you can easily transition from practice mode into live broadcast mode.
Log in at https://global.gotowebinar.com.
- From the Dashboard, find the event you'd like to practice.
- There are two ways to begin practicing:
- Click the More icon and click Practice.
- Open the Event Details, click the More icon and then Practice.
- You'll automatically be launched into session in practice mode as indicated at the top of the Control Panel.
- To start the live webinar while in practice mode, click Start or Start Webinar at the top of the Control Panel. When prompted, click Start to begin broadcasting to attendees.