How is the attendee interest rating calculated?
GoToWebinar allows you to produce a report for each successful event that you host. The Attendee Report includes various data collected about your attendees, beginning with their registration through the end of the presentation. One of the most valuable items included in this report is the attendee's Interest Rating, which is a statistic that gauges attendee interest during the webinar. It is taken from an equation that evaluates each attendee's interactions on a scale of 1 to 100.
Note: Attendees can never reach a 100 in the scale, so a rating in the 90's is considered very good!
The Interest Rating equation
This proprietary algorithm is used to calculate each attendee's interest. Below you can see explanations of what each variable means.
(R) Registration Data
- Percent of completed optional questions
- Percent of answered poll questions
- ([The number of times an attendee initiated dialogue] divided by [most frequently initiated attendee dialogue attempts]) times 100
- Percent of time the GoToWebinar Viewer is the primary window on the attendee's screen
- Percent of completed survey questions
(L) Attendance Length
- ([Attendee end time minus attendee start time] divided by [longest attendee length]) times 100
(N) Number of inputs (6)
Note: Attendees that join from mobile devices may not provide some of these input statistics because their operating system may not support the collection of that data.
Generate a report showing attendees' Interest Rating
- Log in at https://global.gotowebinar.com.
- Click the Graph icon in the left toolbar.
- Click Build Report in the top right.
- Click Attendee and add a date range or filter to narrow down your event search.
- Check the box by the desired event and click Proceed with Selected Session(s).
- Select from Excel or CSV as your desired file type and then click Download. Each attendee will have their particular Interest Rating listed.