How is the attendee interest rating calculated?
The interest rating is a statistic that gauges attendee interest during the webinar. It is taken from an equation that evaluates each attendee's interactions on a scale of 1 to 100.
The Interest Rating equation
This proprietary algorithm is used to calculate each attendee's interest. Below you can see explanations of what each variable means.
- (R) Registration Data - Percent of completed optional questions
- (P) Polling - Percent of answered poll questions
- (Q) Q&A/Chat - ([The number of times an attendee initiated dialogue] divided by [most frequently initiatied attendee dialogue attempts]) times 100
- (A) Attentiveness - Percent of time the GoTo Webinar Viewer was the primary window on the attendee's screen
- (S) Survey - Percent of completed survey questions
- (L) Attendance length - ([Attendee end time minus attendee start time] divided by [longest attendee length]) times 100
- (N) Number of inputs - Number of attendee engagement inputs (polling, Q&A, survey) during the webinar (e.g., if no polls are used, the number of inputs is 5)
Generate a report showing attendees' Interest Rating
Log in at https://global.gotowebinar.com.
- Click the Graph icon in the left toolbar.
- Click Build Report in the top right.
- Click Attendee and add a date range or filter to narrow down your event search.
- Check the box by the desired event and click Proceed with Selected Session(s).
- Select from Excel or CSV as your desired file type and then click Download. Each attendee will have their particular Interest Rating listed.