How do I add co-organizers to my webinar?
Add an organizer during a session
Organizers can promote any attendee to a co-organizer role during the session. These individuals do not need to have their own GoToWebinar account.
- In the Attendees pane, right-click the name of the desired attendee and click Make Organizer.
- You will be prompted to confirm that you wish to promote the attendee to organizers. Click Yes to continue. The attendee will be notified of their new organizer status.
Add a co-organizer before a session
Organizers can make someone a co-organizer before the session begins so that they can start the session if you are unable to. While you can make anyone a co-organizer of your webinar, only individuals who are also members of your same GoToWebinar account will be able to start webinars on your behalf.
Log in at https://global.gotowebinar.com.
- Either schedule a new webinar event or open an existing one.
- Under "About", click the Organizers field. Note that your name should already be populated as an organizer.
- Enter the co-organizer's name and email address.
- To add another co-organizer, click the Plus icon.
- To limit your co-organizers to host-only mode, check the Host-only box. This will limit co-organizers in your account from editing webinar event details.
- When you're done, click Update. Your co-organizers will be added to the event details, and they will receive an invitation email with a link to join the session.