How do I change my GoToWebinar account settings?
Organizers can change various settings that affect the way webinars are scheduled and run from the Settings page. These settings will apply to all session that you schedule.
The features that are available on your account may vary depending on your subscription plan.
Change the default audio settings
Every time you schedule a new session, it will automatically use the default audio settings configured for your account (but you can change them for each specific session, as needed).
Manage registration and verify attendees
Switch to dark theme (beta)
Enable restricted join
Enable Staff webcams
You can use high-definition video conferencing to meet face-to-face with your other session participants. Up to 25 different webcams can be shared during a session!
You can record any session and then store the recording for attendees to view at a later time. When a session is recorded, the presenter's screen, the audio conference and any shared applications are included.
- Start recording automatically when the webinar broadcast begins.
- Automatically transcribe all recordings and video uploads that are shown when published to GoToStage.
- Save your recording online to the Video Library or locally to your computer (online vs. local recording).
- Show webcams in recordings.
- Automatically make recordings available to anyone who registers for the session.
- Your recording is ready.
- New GoToWebinar features are available.
- The registrant maximum limit is reached.