Step #8: Provision Users with GoTo Products
Once the LogMeIn parent app is configured with all of the roles needed, you can assign the product-specific role to each of your users to provision the designated GoTo product (e.g., assign the GoTo_GoToMeeting role to each user to provision their account with GoToMeeting).
- In the top toolbar, select .
- Select your desired role (e.g., GoTo_GoToMeeting).
- Select Users in the left navigation.
- Search for and select your desired user, then select Check.
- Select the Add to Role hyperlink.
Result: The user you have added will now be provisioned with the associated Quicklink (child) app's GoTo product (e.g., the GoTo_GoToMeeting role, assigned to the GoToMeeting Quicklink app, will now assign the GoTo Meeting product to the selected user).
- Repeat Steps #3 – 5 (above) to assign each of your desired users to your selected role (associated with its configured Quicklink app), which will provision GoTo products to the appropriate users.