Configure Provisioning for GoTo Products Using OneLogin
Set up automatic provisioning to create accounts and assign GoTo products to those user accounts in the GoTo Admin Center (classic).
Provisioning is the process of creating user accounts and assigning and/or revoking access to products to those user accounts. Smaller companies use the GoTo Admin Center (classic) to manually provision users, but as the number of users increases, or if there are large shifts in product usage and/or users (due to acquisitions, turnover rates, changes in roles, etc.), it makes sense to use an automated provisioning method to facilitate these changes.
- Step #1: Set Up an Organization
- Step #2: Add and Configure the LogMeIn App
- Step #3: Create Rules and Roles for Assignment
- Step #4: Configure Provisioning Rules for Product Groups
- Step #5: Enable and Run User Sync
- Step #6: Create and Configure Quicklink Apps
- Step #7: Automate User Assignment
- Step #8: Provision Users with GoTo Products
In this section: